Sun-warmed skin, a breeze of spring citrus and the addictive milky tones of coconut, Fawn is inspired by coming of age novels—how memorable and lingering they are—and the sweet innocence and underlying sexuality of growing up.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
This scent is inspired by literature's great coming of age novels.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), linalool, limonene, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, citronellol, hydroxycitronellal, citral, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, eugenol
- TTempyVerified ReviewerReviewingFAWN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 hours agoSo good
On me it started pretty musky, but pretty quickly died down to liquid sunshine. I really liked this one!LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CCarlyVerified ReviewerReviewingFAWN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAbsolutely stunning
Please never stop making this one!! It’s so beautiful and soft. If your best, loveliest memory or moment had a smell, it would be Fawn.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SRSuzanne R.Verified BuyerReviewingFAWN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoFantastic
One of a kind !! Love this.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MSMargaret S.Verified BuyerReviewingFAWN Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoMy favorite
A lovely floral with a hint of coconut...smells great. Lasts pretty well. I love to wear this one all year long...LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MSMargaret S.Verified BuyerReviewingFAWN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoA favorite
Just loove this one..a soft orange blossomy floral, kissed with coconut. I do wish it lasted longer, but it really is a great one.
Orange blossom is a common element in Ellis Brooklyn scents and that's probably why many appeal to me so much. Not all, of course, but many. Receiving my first sample set, I really liked every single scent, which had never happened.
Just ordered my 3rd bottle, so there you go.
This scent is fine for any ocassion, including work or date night.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5