- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Made in the USA
How to use:
Dab generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“One day you finally knew What you had to do, and began" - Mary Oliver, The Journey
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum),alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool
- DPDana P.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEnchanting scent
I originally purchased this sample to try, but I didn't expect to love it as much as I do so I purchased the travel spray before I even finished the sample, and will likely be purchasing a full size. This is probably one of the first perfumes that the notes reflect true with my body chemistry. First spritz is all sticky honey and rum. There is a sort of herbal note but it dissipates quickly. Once this dries down it is all sweet honey, caramel and cocoa with a note of sweet pipe tobacco which is so nostalgic to me. I find that it's pretty long lasting and as with all Ellis Brooklyn scents on me, wears close to the body, as your body heats up you catch whiffs throughout the day. It's sweet but not cloying on me, and so delicious. It just reminds me of a whimsical autumn fairytale.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VVVerified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoI am obsessed.
I've purchased this as a sample on a whim when I ordered another perfume, and I am so happy I did. The one I was interested in wasn't for me but this, I love. I immediately purchased it in the 100 ml, and then 150 ml bottles since. And when I tell you I would literally buy any product that featured this scent, I'm not kidding, just take my money.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JSJoan S.Verified BuyerReviewingMini BEE Eau de ParfumI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 week ago"Old" Smelling
Too sweet and heavy. Not for me!LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KBKacy B.Verified ReviewerReviewingBEE Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove love love
This is uniquely delicious and addictive! A little bit goes a long ways so don’t overdo it, smells best on skin.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JJaclynReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Very cozy gourmand scent