- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, and PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the US
How to use:
Dab generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea.” –Isak Dinesen (Karen Blixen)
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), Citric Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylene Diamine, Alpha-Isomethyl-ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamal, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool
- MMarissaReviewingSALT Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoI love this and my husband cannot get enough!
This fragrance is so unique and so beautiful. It literally smells like a day on the water. Think sunscreen in the best way, think salty wet skin. It smells like summer. My husband thinks it smells like sex and I think it’s the salty yumminess. It’s absolutely gorgeous and I cannot get enough!LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HSHeather S.Verified BuyerReviewingSALT Eau De ParfumI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 days agoSalt
I bought this as a blind buy bc no one sold it in my city. I was not a fan, has a musky scent, and it just wasn’t for meLongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BQBeth Q.Verified BuyerReviewingSALT Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoSpecial scent
This scent takes me back to a very special trip overseas with my family. I’m not sure it is a scent that other people would love but I wear perfume for me & it makes me happy. Scent is such a powerful part of memory - I was thrilled to stumble across Salr & make the association.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAshleyReviewingSALT Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect summer perfume
It's so nice to have a summer fragrance that doesn't smelly too fruity. This scent is absolutely amazing. I also love that you can pair with the scented oil for longer wear.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SLShanna L.Verified BuyerReviewingSALT Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSmells like my fiance's cologne
Seriously smells like a slightly feminized version of my fiance's cologne. If you want a unisex fragrance, this is it. It's not what I was looking for though.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5