1920s French Riviera - The stuff of lazy days on the shore, evening writer salons, and fresh midnight breezes wafting through open windows. A true unisex scent, neroli, petitgrain and lavender form the backbone of this fragrance, which lingers with an elegant base of cashmere woods and white suede for an incredibly clean, almost soapy finish.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
- DPDagny P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 hours agoA perfect unisex scent!
Clean, slightly soapy finish (in a good way!,) leans unisex, and i cannot stop sniffing myself. The scent shifts slightly as it dries, and just gets yummier. I use a very light spray that lasts upwards of 6 hours.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DDeannaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoUnique Unisex
I’ve always thought Mens cologne smelled better than perfume. This scent is the best of both and I absolutely love it!LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CCaraI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBeautiful, calming scent
This scent is light and beautiful. As other EB scents, it smells much better after it has dried down. At first it smells a little "green" but then settles into a beautiful, clean, and calming scent. I definitely recommend if you like a subtle, soapy scent.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KGKecia G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFresh !
I am such a fan of Ellis Brooklyn and making my way through all the scents. I am absolutely addicted. I love Rives. It is perfect for warm weather . Green. Crisp. Clean. Refreshing.
- CRCarrie R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSophisticated and Different
I am not a huge perfume/fragrance person, but lately I have been wanting to branch out from my tried and true subtle fragrances. Rives is very nice. I like it because it is both fresh and warm and not particularly sweet. Also, it stays true until it wears off - the fragrance doesn't change throughout the day. It's a unique scent, which is important to me. I love the story and the images that thy evoke - The French Riviera in the 1920's - yes, please. I'll take the French Riviera today as well. Thanks for the unique scents, EB.