An olfactive ode to Rrose Sélavy (a pun of Eros, C’est la Vie), the feminine alter ego of the author, artist and provocateur Marcel Duchamp, this fresh rose fragrance is as playful as its muse. Petals of Centifolia roses sparkle with peony and Sicilian lemon, all above a seductive base of spring musks and cashmere woods.
- Paraben-free, Phthalates-free, Cruelty-free
- 97% natural, 52% organic
- Rosehip Oil: a potent natural source of Omegas 3, 6, and 9, and Vitamin C, which brightens and restores skin tone.
- Camellia Oil: a superior intense yet lightweight moisturizer with anti-inflammation properties.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: a fast-absorbing skin protector and softener that locks in moisture.
- Velvety Texture
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Made in the USA.
RROSE is a commitment to the rose as living beautiful thing. It's not about what rose essential oil or rose absolute should smell like but rather the actual flower. “I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own taste.” ― Marcel Duchamp
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Myristyl Myristate, Potassium Stearate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Fragrance (Parfum), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip Oil) Seed Extract*, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Sodium Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Isoeugenol.
- RCRebecca C.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 years agoMaybe I got a bad one?
I love the scent of the perfume so I bought the body milk to layer the scent. But it smells off to me, like it's going bad. The consistency is good and it moisturizes my skin, but I don't think it's going to last long. I've tried other EB body milks and didn't have this problem, so I think it's just a bad batch.
- AMAngela M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoDaily habit
I use this amazing moisturizer every day. It’s lightweight, and blends in smoothly leaving your skin soft and refreshed. Its delicate fragrance is just the right amount of rose — modern, not heavy.
- TToniI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLove love LOVE this and can't get enough!
Lovely romantic scent
- AJAnnemarie J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLove my new products!
Love my new products!