An ode to chasing dreams and optimism, WEST is the first true citrus scent by Ellis Brooklyn. Inspired by Los Angeles writers of the ’70s, WEST bursts forth with the energy of a brilliant new idea and develops into a story that’s nuanced and devastatingly beautiful.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, and PETA certified vegan and cruelty-free
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“So it turned out that power was the quality of knowing what you liked. An odd thing for power to be.” ― Eve Babitz, Eve's Hollywood
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Water (Aqua/Eau),Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Amyl cinnamal, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol,Farnesol,Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 6 (CI 15985))
- MHMelinda H.Verified BuyerReviewingWEST Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agosmells amazing
This is such a fresh smelling parfum!! I love it along with all the Ellis Brooklyn fragrances!!!LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JSJuliette S.Verified BuyerReviewingWEST Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBest smelling
Smells amazing, lasts all day, and complimented my skin ..I did not get a rash either.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BDBeverly D.Verified BuyerReviewingWEST Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove the citrus
This is one of my favorite scents from Ellis Brooklyn. I received it as a free sample from a different purchase. It was my introduction to the EB line. I find it to be fruity but not overly. On my skin the citrus and ginger stay the longest. I can also pick up the amber. I love it.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BDBeverly D.Verified BuyerReviewingWEST Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLovely mix
This is one of my favorite scents from Ellis Brooklyn. I bought it in a sample back. Came back to purchase a larger travel spray. On me, the citrus and ginger scents are what lasts. I love it.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ARAshley R.Verified BuyerReviewingWEST Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo so good
I’m legitimately obsessed with this perfume. I bought the sampler to try them all out and this one is by far my favorite. I smell so dang good all the time now.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5