The bold citrus beauty that is West eau de parfum is now available in a 10ml refillable travel spray. Inspired by Los Angeles writers of the ’70s, West bursts forth with the energy of a brilliant new idea and develops into a story that’s nuanced and devastatingly beautiful.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, and PETA certified vegan and cruelty-free
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“So it turned out that power was the quality of knowing what you liked. An odd thing for power to be.” ― Eve Babitz, Eve's Hollywood
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Water (Aqua/Eau),Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Amyl cinnamal, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol,Farnesol,Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 6 (CI 15985))
- TTempVerified BuyerReviewingWEST Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars1 month agoNot sweet
It's so strange. On me, I can smell each of the notes described, but with none of the sweetness. I thought citrus scents were supposed to be sweet, but maybe I'm wrong. I think it starts as a very masculine scent, but after a while it fades into something more unisex. Not for me, not very fresh, but not an offensive smell.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DSDarla S.Verified BuyerReviewingWEST Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoFavorite
I absolutely love this perfume. It’s an easy reach for everyday. It’s a very fresh and clean scent. If you like citrusy fragrances you would like this one.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BBbee b.ReviewingWEST Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoGrassy Dreamsicle
My husband loves wearing this one - on him, the top notes are pleasant grassy/earthy and then it morphs into a nice grownup orange dreamsicle. By grownup I mean that it does not turn into sugary sweet or even gourmande, but .. as if you took a blood orange and added the tiniest bit of cream and spice to it and stuck it in the freezer so you could sniff it later. On my skin it turns into a urinal cake which is truly tragic. But that's ok, I have plenty with Salt, Bee, Rrose, SciFi, Myth...LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMarieVerified ReviewerReviewingWEST Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoGot this as a sample
I ordered a big bottle of Salt and thought I'd love it, but it was just ok, in my opinion. I got a sample of West with it, and ended up loving it!LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MAMayra A.ReviewingWEST Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoVery nice
I got a lot of compliments with this scent.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5