Sun-warmed skin, a breeze of spring citrus and the addictive milky tones of coconut, Fawn is inspired by coming of age novels—how memorable and lingering they are—and the sweet innocence and underlying sexuality of growing up.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
This scent is inspired by literature's great coming of age novels.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), linalool, limonene, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, citronellol, hydroxycitronellal, citral, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, eugenol
- FLFanny L.Verified BuyerReviewingFAWN Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove, love it
I love the sent!LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TCTwyla C.Verified BuyerReviewingFAWN Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice, Subtle Vanilla Scent
I was pleasantly surprised by this scent. At first, the neroli is evident, then the coconut, and finally the vanilla. It is like a light, vanilla skin scent. It is one of new favorites. Definitely recommend.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLucyVerified ReviewerReviewingFAWN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAwesome smell!!
I have vanilla milk, sweet, salt, bee and rrose. Fawn is my favourite very very comforting. Thank you Ellis for great work. I like them all but now my favourite is Fawn ❤️LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LKLindley K.Verified BuyerReviewingFAWN Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoCalming and fun
This was the scent that got me testing the Ellis Brooklyn line when it cropped up in a sample batch off eBay. It's warm but not cloying, wrapping you in a tender blend of scent that are so well constructed you can't easily tease out a dominant note(s). It's light but not "clean" (soapy), and has 6+ hours of longevity on me. This would go perfectly with a pink silk dress on date night or that gorgeous cashmere wrap you take with you as the warmer day gives way to night time. It reminds me a bit of The Nue Company's Forest Lungs.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AFAmy F.Verified BuyerReviewingFAWN Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLovely scent!
My only wish is that the fragrance lasted longer. I love the Ellis scents including this one.LongevityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5