Sun-warmed skin, a breeze of spring citrus and the addictive milky tones of coconut, Fawn is inspired by coming of age novels—how memorable and lingering they are—and the sweet innocence and underlying sexuality of growing up.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
This scent is inspired by literature's great coming of age novels.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), linalool, limonene, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, citronellol, hydroxycitronellal, citral, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, eugenol
- EMElizabeth M.Verified BuyerReviewingFAWN Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoA small fawn
I bought Fawn for my young niece's birthday. It's the perfect youthful scent. She loved it, and her mother appreciated the quality of product.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- SKShields, K.Verified BuyerReviewingFAWN Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoFawn fantastic!
Smells like sunshine! Warm and lovelyLongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- OSOlivia S.Verified BuyerReviewingFAWN Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoLove it! But a little sad…
I love this scent SO much. The sad part is that it fell out of my purse while traveling and now I have to reorder, just days after I purchased.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- AAndreaVerified ReviewerReviewingFAWN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSpectacular scent!
I bought this on the description alone. Something about smelling like a coming of age novel drew me in and I am in absolutely no way disappointed. I adore this scent. It makes me feel empowered, alluring and playful. I am especially thankful for the clean fragrance that Ellis Brooklyn crafts!! I will be buying others (I got two free samples in my order!) as a returning customer!LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- SSavyVerified ReviewerReviewingFAWN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoLOVE LOVE LOVE it
Fawn is the feeling of sunshine on a warm spring day. It’s a beautiful scent- floral yet rich, warm yet clean.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?