Otherworldly, unique and stunning, Sci Fi will change what you know about vanilla-based fragrances. This sexy yet intelligent scent blends vanilla beans with citrus, florals and the unexpected jolt of green tea in an addictive combination that will have you smelling your wrist all day. By taking the known but combining in an innovative way, SCI FI is like stellar science fiction: familiar yet attractively futuristic.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.” ― Frank Herbert, Dune
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), hexyl cinnamal, geraniol, limonene, linalool, citral, farnesol, citronellol, CI 60730 (ext. violet 2), CI 61570 (green 5), CI 42090 (blue 1), CI 17200 (red 33)
- MWMarina W.Verified BuyerReviewingSCI FI Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 hours agoGreat perfume
I took a leap of faith on the scent. It is really great scent that is not overwhelming. Usually I am going for grapefruit as my scent of choice, for work, but can use this one with no problems and a good follow up smell.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EPErica P.Verified BuyerReviewingSCI FI Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoUnique, cool
Love Sci Fi. A tea scent with longevity, and it's so unique.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JJeanReviewingSCI FI Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThis scent is so special
I don’t have the words to express how much I love this scent, but I love it through and through. So many scents are described as addictive, but this one truly is. It’s addictive, a little strange, like a scent that should have existed before now but never did, and on top of all that it is also abundantly wearable. It’s a perfect meld of notes, not sugary vanilla or citrus orange, but a soft, clear combination of the two with a little bitter astringency from the green tea. It’s a vanilla that I crave in the summer, and a citrus that’s perfect for fall. I’ll never have a signature scent, but Sci Fi is as close as I’ve come to having one. It’s ethereal and other worldly to me, and yet so familiar and so easy to wear. I’m absolutely in love.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ALAmanda L.Verified BuyerReviewingSCI FI Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSo unique
From the very first whiff, I was in love with this perfume. It’s very green and then turns so delicate and yummy. I will always make sure I have this perfume on my body. The staying power is incredible too. Please make a 100ml size available. Thank you kindly:)LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ATAmanda T.Verified BuyerReviewingSCI FI Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSo pleasant and unique
This perfume immediately joined my rotation. It's perfectly balanced and unique. I don't think I've ever smelled something quite like it. I feel confident wearing this.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5