An ode to chasing dreams and optimism, WEST is the first true citrus scent by Ellis Brooklyn. Inspired by Los Angeles writers of the ’70s, WEST bursts forth with the energy of a brilliant new idea and develops into a story that’s nuanced and devastatingly beautiful.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, and PETA certified vegan and cruelty-free
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“So it turned out that power was the quality of knowing what you liked. An odd thing for power to be.” ― Eve Babitz, Eve's Hollywood
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Water (Aqua/Eau),Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Amyl cinnamal, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol,Farnesol,Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 6 (CI 15985))
- HHeatherVerified ReviewerReviewingWEST Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFavorite scent
At first spray I thought this was an immediate no, but then after the dry down I kept getting a whiff of something that smelled amazing.
I can’t compare this scent to any other fragrance on the market and that is part of what I love. It’s unique, it’s (thankfully) not sweet. It’s fresh and boho all at the same time. It’s literally the only fragrance I’ve repurchased multiple timesLongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSarahVerified ReviewerReviewingWEST Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoI'm in love! (And a dupe for C&E's "Veranda" if you want to smell like 1998, which I do)
I love this so much. I chose it as a sample box option, because it said it was heavily citrus/grapefruit, and those are my favorite scents. I received it and didn't use it right away. For Christmas, my husband gave me a bottle of Chanel No. 5. I wore it for a few days, basking in the luxury of it, then rediscovered this. The Chanel was always going to be a collector's item for me. This I want to buy 15 more bottles of, just in case it ever gets discontinued. It IS strongly citrus, but it also dries down into light but complex feminine florals. It also activated a core memory-- the dry down takes me back to 1997-1999, wearing Veranda by Crabtree & Evelyn. That was vetiver and magnolia, strong southern florals. I assume the vetiver in West is what's doing it. It is GORGEOUS. And I've been searching for a replacement for Veranda since it was discontinued in 2000. This is it. I'm in love. Off to buy 18 more bottles.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAliciaVerified ReviewerReviewingWEST Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe best
I found this perfume through scent bird and had to buy a big bottle. It's so fresh and I get complimented everytime I wear it.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMichelleVerified ReviewerReviewingWEST Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSneaky favorite
At first I didn’t think West was for me. But I wore it for a couple of days and now 6months later I’ve discovered I’ve somehow managed to use a half a bottle. Its initial spray is like any other citrus but the herbatious notes really take center stage in the dry sown. Basil and vetiver mix with the citrus so well and make one of the longest lasting citrus scents I have encountered (that’s easily accessed in the United States) . It has shockingly (to me) become my signature scent, something I truly never thought I would have. Now I just need them to make it in a larger bottleLongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PBPaula B.Verified BuyerReviewingWEST Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoNice Fall scent!!
I do enjoy this scent!!!LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5