An ode to chasing dreams and optimism, WEST is the first true citrus scent by Ellis Brooklyn. Inspired by Los Angeles writers of the ’70s, WEST bursts forth with the energy of a brilliant new idea and develops into a story that’s nuanced and devastatingly beautiful.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, and PETA certified vegan and cruelty-free
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“So it turned out that power was the quality of knowing what you liked. An odd thing for power to be.” ― Eve Babitz, Eve's Hollywood
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Water (Aqua/Eau),Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Amyl cinnamal, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol,Farnesol,Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 6 (CI 15985))
- PBPaula B.Verified BuyerReviewingWEST Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNice Fall scent!!
I do enjoy this scent!!!LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LRLanie R.Verified BuyerReviewingWEST Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWonderful everyday scent
I’ve been using this for a couple of years now. It’s my go-to daily scent. It’s clean and subtle after it settles into the skin, which I like. I don’t use it every day so one tube lasts me a year.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AGAmy G.Verified ReviewerReviewingWEST Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLovely and Sexy
This is my partner’s favorite scent on me, and fortunately it’s one of my faves, too! (My other one is Bee, but he does not like it at all.) It’s very fresh smelling and just lifts your mood. Cool and warm all at once. Citrusy and sweet but not cloying. Totally wearable all the time.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NRNatalie R.Verified BuyerReviewingWEST Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect summer
Light and citrus but sweet! Love it layered too!LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ATAmanda T.Verified BuyerReviewingWEST Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoMy Go-To Forever
This is my new go-to perfume. The citrus is just right; you know it's citrus but it's not overpowering. If they discontinue this, I will genuinely cry and buy the entire stock.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5