Witty, mysterious, captivating yet imbued with a sense of humor, the Raven has held a mythic status in a variety of literature from the dark leanings of Edgar Allan Poe to the clever depictions atop Native American totem poles. This stunning peony-patchouli vies for the same complexity of character—the seduction lasts long before the first notes of mandarin and rhubarb, developing into a heady olfactive brew underlined by blond woods and liquid musks.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.” The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
SD Alcohol 40B (alcohol denat.), parfum (fragrance), aqua (water), citronellol, geraniol, cinnamyl alcohol, geraniol, limonene, eugenol, linalool, citral, benzyl alcohol, CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 14700 (red 4), CI 60730 (ext. violet 2)
- LKLauren K.Verified BuyerReviewingRAVEN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoEnchanting
My favorite perfume. I love how it layers with other scents.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MBmegan b.Verified ReviewerReviewingRAVEN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoDark academia/btgg in a bottle
This was a blind buy for me, but I am so glad I bought it. I read the reviews on sephora and this smells like a library managed by a forest witch meets a BTGG vampire on a hot date. There's strong patchouli and vanilla and old leather scent. I get compliments on it all of the time. And I just love it.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ELElise L.Verified BuyerReviewingRAVEN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful
This fragrance inspired me to start wearing perfume again!LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GMGemma M.Verified BuyerReviewingRAVEN Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSophisticated and warm
Beautiful complex scent. Some sweetness blend with woodsy darker notes. Lasts well if layered over vaseline but not overpoweringLongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAprilVerified ReviewerReviewingRAVEN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoA Dangerous Woman
This fragrance is not for everyone. It’s very adult and mature but not in an old church lady kind of way. It can come across as HEAVY but only if you spray it too close to the body. (You definitely have to walk into this at arms length) My first impression of this was a mixed bag. I wasn’t expecting it to be so potent. After it dries down it comes across as a very expensive Chanel type - complex and floral. I do layer this with a vanilla based fragrance since vanilla and patchouli play well together. This is for a CONFIDENT woman that’s sexually grown. I would NOT recommend this scent to a twenty-something or a teenage girl. You have to be ready for this one. This is what a female assassin would wear on a date to take out her target! Good Luck.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5