Set in the forests of Arcadia, this elegant orange blossom scent is roused by the first meeting of Androcles and the Lion. The gorgeous initial bloom plays with dewy violet, petitgrain and honeysuckle before being rounded by the warmth of crisp amber and cedarwood. The moral of the famous Aesop fable is kindness—Androcles removes a thorn from the lion’s paw—a notion as lovely as the fragrance.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
Inspired by the startling beauty of childhood fables.
SD Alcohol 40B (alcohol denat.), parfum (fragrance), aqua (water), hexyl cinnamal, butylphenyl methylpropional, benzyl salicylate, alpha-isomethyl ionone, citronellol, citral, limonene, linalool, benzyl benzoate, farnesol, geraniol, benzyl alcohol, cinnamal, CI 61570 (green 5), CI 15985 (yellow 6), CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 14700 (red 4)
- BFBetty F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agolovely spring scent
i originally purchased the scent library, which a sample of Fable was included in. wasn't all too crazy about it, but it grew on me and now i'm obsessed. it smells bright and citrusy with a hint of warmth (maybe vanilla). takes me to a vacation on the beach, it's the perfect perfume for the springtime!LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TTempyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoElegant orange blossom scent
So nice, I really like this oneLongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MHMikaele H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMika
Love it!LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MSMargaret S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoLove
One of my 3 favorites...Fable is a wonderful floral, love the orange blossom ...its so pretty and nice sillage..also love it layered with Myth, my layering scent. Fawn, Fable and Rives are my original faves and hope I always have them. I recommend them all.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NLNatalie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBellissimo
Wonderful fragrances! I love fragrance and I’m always searching for the perfect ones. Until finding this company I’ve had many unsuccessful purchases. I treated myself during their Mother’s Day sale and bought for of them. Every one of them is beautiful , but my favorite is Fable. Starts out as a fresh orange blossom scent which hangs on but somehow softens down to this lovely soft lightly sweet but not overwhelming scent. I have never worn something were so many people asked me what I had on. Couldn’t be happier with this company and my purchase. Thank you!LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5