- The Sandalwood we use in APRÈS is made with 100% white chemistry, 100% Renewable Carbon and is readily biodegradable.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“He was mastered by the sheer surging of life, the tidal wave of being, the perfect joy of each separate muscle, joint, and sinew in that it was everything that was not death, that it was aglow and rampant, expressing itself in movement, flying exultantly under the stars.”
― Jack London, The Call of the Wild
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), Citric Acid Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylene Diamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool
- KBKylee B.Verified ReviewerReviewingAPRÈS Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe best scent I’ve ever smelled
INSTANT signature scent for me. It is so universal and truly perfect for every occasion! To me it just feels like driving through Washington, when you’ve never seen the west before and the fog is high through the mountains, the sun is dormant behind the clouds. There’s a sense of wonder and optimism. Apres is a whole vibe and story in a bottle. There’s a familiar warmth in the dry down that just makes it so damn perfect. I am on my second bottle and travel spray in 3 months. It’s a problem at this point. The ONLY con is that the longevity is a 3/10. As soon as I spray it and walk out of my house to my car it’s gone. Unless I press my wrist to my nose, there was no evidence of ever spraying it. Nonetheless, I will continue purchasing this perfume over and over. I am a perfume connoisseur so when I go through HALF a bottle that means ALOT. But to go through TWO BOTTLES AND A TRAVEL SIZE IN 3 MONTHS? Unheard of. Well done Ellis Brooklyn 💚 Don’t you dare get rid of this scent!LongevityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAlyssaReviewingAPRÈS Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoApres is perfect in perfume and home fragrance scent. Cozy and sweet.
This scent is lovely. It’s so cozy without being sickeningly sweet or marshmallow fireside messy, iykwim. It’s classy, warm and sits close to you. I first ordered this for my pura, didn’t even really think it sounded like my thing. But it is so my thing. It’s a hard scent to describe. It opens up woody, then ends with a really smooth bourbon, praline and vanilla combination that is so perfectly balanced. For reference, my other favorite scents by Ellis Brooklyn are verb and super amber.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAndresVerified ReviewerReviewingAPRÈS Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoOne of my best perfumes!
I love this perfume. It is an amazing unisex perfume, with it having a good amount of spice, but also an amazing base of vanilla. I mainly use it in the fall and winter because it does seems to be too heavy for the summer and spring time. But overall an amazing perfume, highly recommendLongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MSMeredith S.Verified BuyerReviewingAPRÈS Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy current favorite!
Got this fragrance as a little Christmas gift to myself and it has not disappointed! I love, dark, moody, comforting and woody fragrances and this one hits all those notes for me.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HSHailey S.Verified BuyerReviewingAPRÈS Eau De ParfumI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoToo Strong
The scent just isn’t for me. I thought it would be more light and airy. It’s a very overwhelming scent and the bourbon scent in it is way too strong for my liking. I feel like i’m walking around smelling like bourbon. I don’t think this smells like christmas but it’s definitely a scent that is geared towards winter time.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5