Otherworldly, unique and stunning, Sci Fi will change what you know about vanilla-based fragrances. This sexy yet intelligent scent blends vanilla beans with citrus, florals and the unexpected jolt of green tea in an addictive combination that will have you smelling your wrist all day. By taking the known but combining in an innovative way, SCI FI is like stellar science fiction: familiar yet attractively futuristic.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.” ― Frank Herbert, Dune
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), hexyl cinnamal, geraniol, limonene, linalool, citral, farnesol, citronellol, CI 60730 (ext. violet 2), CI 61570 (green 5), CI 42090 (blue 1), CI 17200 (red 33)
- DADania A.Verified BuyerReviewingSCI FI Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 3 stars4 months agoOrange Creamsicle Grows Up
I discovered Ellis Brooklyn at the start of the pandemic and decided to buy the discovery set. I noticed that every single one of the perfumes (including the new ones I got samples of in this recent order) have a very potent chemical/synthetic scent embedded in them. The only one with the least detectable "toxic-gas" like scent is Sci-Fi and so I decided to buy the travel size bottle and give it a shot again two years later. The bottle is great for on the go and lasts a good amount of time, which is far better than those little sample bottles that last about 2-3 days. To get a really good understanding of a fragrance and how it works with your body, you need at least a solid 7-10 days. Because with Sci-Fi, the first three days, I got nothing on my skin but the bergamot. I couldn't even smell vanilla. It was just like an orange creamsicle scent, but a more mature version, which I appreciated. It wasn't till about day 5 or 6 that I began getting any vanilla and I think that's because my skin and the perfume were starting to create their chemistry. Now the vanilla is really potent and sometimes a bit overpowering, like cheap vanilla sprays, but so far I'm giving it some time before deciding whether or not to invest in the full bottle. I just don't think this will become a signature scent, but it's the only EB perfume I can tolerate.Was this helpful?
- LLizReviewingSCI FI Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoThe perfect scent!
I have been hunting for my signature scent for years! I thought I found it with Commodity, but it wasn't quite right. I tried SciFi on a whim & it's just amazing. It's super fresh, not over powering, and has just the right level of Citrus. It doesn't have as long of staying power (8ish hours maybe?) as heavier, muskier scents, but that suits me just fine.Was this helpful?
- JKJillian K.Verified BuyerReviewingSCI FI Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoBeautiful as always
My favorite everyday scent!Was this helpful?
- MCMichelle C.Verified BuyerReviewingSCI FI Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoI came across this scent
I came across this scent in The Library collection. It was the first one I completely finished out of it. This brand is becoming my go to for fragrances. I can't pick just one. I like most of the ones I have smelledWas this helpful?
- SHSyringa H.Verified BuyerReviewingSCI FI Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAmazing
Honestly I smell my wrist like 50 times a day when I wear thisWas this helpful?