Sultry, mysterious, signature, RAVEN eau de parfum is the kind of scent that goes quietly. It’s a bold peony-patchouli for those that love intrigue. Now, this fearless perfume is available in a travel spray—for any adventure that comes your way.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.” The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
SD Alcohol 40B (alcohol denat.), parfum (fragrance), aqua (water), citronellol, geraniol, cinnamyl alcohol, geraniol, limonene, eugenol, linalool, citral, benzyl alcohol, CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 14700 (red 4), CI 60730 (ext. violet 2)
- LHLiz H.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars11 months agoRaven is always in season
I have been struggling to find a clean scent I love since I stopped wearing my old perfume. Well guess what, HERE IT IS. Its rich, sweet, earthy, gorgeous, and SUSTAINABLE. Some may tell you this is a scent for certain seasons, I say it's for ALL SEASONS.Was this helpful?
- MKMichelie K.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars11 months agoRaven perfume and body milk
Wow! What a wonderful combination of fragrance. My new favorite.Was this helpful?
- KGkecia g.Rated 5 stars1 year agoSEXY and SPICY
one of my favorites.rich and spicy.this will be more of my go to for a Fall fragrance. it reminds me of Coco Mademoiselle de Chanel with a more subtle ,sweeter scent.i love this.Was this helpful?
- LVLauren V.Rated 5 stars1 year agoUtterly Depraved
The great French perfumer Jacques Guerlain once said that perfumes should smell of “the underside of my mistress.” I've been searching for a scent that fit the bill, and this is it. It hits you with an immediate funkiness, but is also very sweet (not gourmand/fruity, just sweet) and sophisticated (I'm pretty sure I've smelled this in a museum before). Somehow, it is also the scent of a very well-read library book. Not just explicitly sexy, but explicitly human.Was this helpful?
- EGEmerald G.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 year agoDark mysterious but still pretty
Dark mysterious but still prettyWas this helpful?