- $115 (value $135)
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“One day you finally knew What you had to do, and began" - Mary Oliver, The Journey
- DPDana P.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoEnchanting scent
I originally purchased this sample to try, but I didn't expect to love it as much as I do so I purchased the travel spray before I even finished the sample, and will likely be purchasing a full size. This is probably one of the first perfumes that the notes reflect true with my body chemistry. First spritz is all sticky honey and rum. There is a sort of herbal note but it dissipates quickly. Once this dries down it is all sweet honey, caramel and cocoa with a note of sweet pipe tobacco which is so nostalgic to me. I find that it's pretty long lasting and as with all Ellis Brooklyn scents on me, wears close to the body, as your body heats up you catch whiffs throughout the day. It's sweet but not cloying on me, and so delicious. It just reminds me of a whimsical autumn fairytale.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HHHeather H.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars17 hours agoMy favorite
This Parfum is by far my favorite. It's warm, and yummy, and my husband loves smelling me with it on. I get so many compliments on it. I love it!LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MYMichelle Y.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau de Parfum 50ml + 10ml Exclusive SetI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoSweet Honey!
I absolutely love this honey scent. It is fresh and sweet, but not too much. Dries down into a very light, sweet skin scent.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EAel a.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoneed a full size asap
Literally THE PERFECT warm honey smell (reminds me of the Farmacy honey halo moisturizer). Settles into the skin like a hug after a while, but still maintains the smell through the day. I am beyond obsessed and wish i had money for a full size rn.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CCCarol C.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove the scent and the lightness
I have bought this spray for myself and for gifts as I love the scent and how light it isLongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5