- MPMonroe P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agolove the ability to try
love the ability to try the different scentsWas this helpful?
- CTChloe T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars7 months agoA bit smaller than I
A bit smaller than I expected.Was this helpful?
- KNKimberly N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoPerfect for trying everything (and sharing!)
What I love about this collection: the samples are more generous than the industry standard size, so you get a good chance to wear a fragrance all day and live in it, and the eight selected fragrances in the library are a diverse array of scent families. I have ordered this four times--I typically keep four for me and send four to my mom or my sister. I like the floral/fresh scents, so my favorite four are Myth, Fable, Rives, and West. [Side note: the Rrose lives up to its name; it's meant for those who adore a bold, true rose fragrance that lasts.]Was this helpful?
- MMeganI recommend this productRated 3 stars8 months agoScent sensitivity.
Out of the 8 scents there are 2 that don’t give me a headache. I feel like there is something similar in the dry-down of many of them that bothers me, although I don’t see what it is they have in common in the note profiles. Anyway, that’s just me, I’m sure these would be fine for someone without my particular sensitivities to certain scents.Was this helpful?
- SRSabrina R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoLibrary fragrance set
I purchased Fable, on word of mouth, which is highly unusual for me, due to my sensitivity to smells. I really liked it. I was in the store, a week later, and just so happened to test Myth, on a whim! I absolutely do, and when the associate told me she didn't think there was any full size in the store, I immediately started my order on the website, but she located it...and I purchased it right then. Therefore, the library is a great way to explore the other fragrances, and I will be adding a couple more to my collection...Lol!Was this helpful?