Pseudonym Excellent Body Milk
This product is currently sold out.
A seductive scented body milk inspired by the D.H. Lawrence poem "Figs", the fragrance beckons with initial fresh green notes of Capri fig before blossoming into an alluring blend of jasmine, pepper and sandalwood—the kind of mysterious scent perfect for assuming a Pseudonym.
- Paraben-free, Phthalates-free, Cruelty-free
- 97% natural, 52% organic
- Rosehip Oil: a potent natural source of Omegas 3, 6, and 9, and Vitamin C, which brightens and restores skin tone.
- Camellia Oil: a superior intense yet lightweight moisturizer with anti-inflammation properties.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: a fast-absorbing skin protector and softener that locks in moisture.
- Velvety Texture
- 8 oz. housed in a gorgeous, recycled glass, lead-free bottle with apothecary pump.
Top: Bergamot, pepper
Mid: Capri fig, jasmine, violet
Dry: Tonka beans, sandalwood
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Myristyl Myristate, Potassium Stearate, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Fragrance (Parfum), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip Oil) Seed Extract*, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Sodium Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol, Coumarin, Citral, Anise Alcohol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol.
Made in New York.