- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- EcoScent Compass AAA rating (green, social impact, environmental impact)
- 80% of ingredients are made with green chemistry
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
Forbidden fruit a flavor has That lawful orchards mocks; How luscious lies the pea within The pod that Duty locks! ― Emily Dickinson
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), Citric Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylene Diamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin,Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
- KKirstieVerified BuyerReviewingSUN FRUIT Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoIncredible!
This scent reminds me of a piña colada, and I love it! It’s not too strong, but the smell lingers in a good way. I love that this brand is cruelty free and vegan! I have very sensitive skin and this scent, along with all of the other BE scents, don’t bother my skin. Threat yourself and get Sunfruit! Or a library collection to try them all! :)Was this helpful?
- HHollyReviewingSUN FRUIT Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoWonderful
I absolutely love this perfume! I decided to try it when I saw that it has notes of bergamot in it, since that's one of my favorites scents. This stuff smells sweet but not cloyingly sweet, fresh and delicate without being powdery. It's like a wonderful summer or spring fragrance. I can't stop smelling myself!Was this helpful?