Verb Excellent Body Milk
This product is currently sold out.
A velvety body milk with a dynamic scent inspired by the frank, action-oriented prose of Ernest Hemingway, a master of transmitting emotion without resorting to flowery adornment. The Verb fragrance bursts forth with fresh notes of bergamot, mandarin and basil before adding layers and complexity by way of cedarwood and skin musks—at once addictive and enlivening.
- Paraben-free, Phthalates-free, Cruelty-free
- 98% natural, 52% organic
- Rosehip Oil: a potent natural source of Omegas 3, 6, and 9, and Vitamin C, which brightens and restores skin tone.
- Camellia Oil: a superior intense yet lightweight moisturizer with anti-inflammation properties.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: a fast-absorbing skin protector and softener that locks in moisture.
- Velvety Texture
- 8 oz. housed in a gorgeous, recycled glass, lead-free bottle with apothecary pump.
Top: Mandarin, bergamot, dragon fruit
Mid: Wild orchid, basil, peony
Dry: Cedarwood, skin musks
Purified water (aqua), aloe (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice*, sunflower (helianthus annuus) oil*, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, octyl palmitate, coconut (cocos nucifera) oil*, cocoa (theobroma cacao) butter, myristyl myristate, potassium stearate, beeswax*, jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) oil*, panthenol, macadamia (macadamia integrifolia) oil, shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter, meadowfoam (limnanthes alba) oil, camellia (camellia oleifera) oil, rosehip (rosa canina) oil, sodium carbomer, fragrance (parfum), phenoxyethanol, ethyl hexyl glycerin.
Made in New York.