The airy beauty of jasmine petals and tiger orchid meet the sexy, undeniable warmth of liquid musks and white cedarwood. Myth is a brand best seller which now comes in a beautiful refillable travel spray— it's a sophisticated fragrance for the senses, worthy of the myths it will create.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
Born from the idea of a game of telephone—how stories can change and morph as they are told and retold—MYTH is inspired by the idea of the urban myth.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), Citric Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylene Diamine, Alpha-Isomethyl-ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
- SMSerena M.Verified ReviewerReviewingMYTH Eau De ParfumI do not recommend this productRated 1 starsYesterdayHoudini
I received a sample which I used and loved. I purchased a bottle and feel like I was swindled. The fragrance disappeared within minutes of application. I feel like my sample was perfume and the bottle I purchased was watered down body spray. I also received a sample of SALT and absolutely LOVED it. I was planning to purchase it for a spring/summer fragrance, but now I’m skeptical and fear the fragrance will deceive me as MYTH did.LongevityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EJElizabeth J.Verified ReviewerReviewingMYTH Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoJust Gorgeous
I adore this clean and light fragrance. I have the body lotion as well. Neither one is very strong but together they are nice. I layer with Ellis Brooklyn Salt sometimes as well. I appreciate the clean ingredients and only wish it lasted a bit longer.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SLsophiya l.Verified BuyerReviewingMYTH Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoMyth perfume
I love it, it's not very strong just the right amount of smellLongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KNKatherine N.Verified BuyerReviewingMYTH Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful soapy scent
Great for when you want to smell squeaky clean. Provides a nice bar soap smell, and has average longevity without lotion.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CJClaudia J.Verified BuyerReviewingMYTH Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 weeks agoSmell
Not bad would buy againLongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5