Bare Skin, Textural, Warm and Sweet
A sweet day spent at the shore, SAND Fragrance Body Mist is a captivating and lingering perfume that's warm and inviting. This addictive scent is seductive like sun-warmed bare skin.
Save with SetsCustomize - ( Value)
- 86% biodegradable
- Reduced water usage for scent creation
- Glass bottle with fine mist sprayer
- The glass bottle and outer cardboard box are 100% recyclable.
- 100ml / 3.38 fl oz.
How to use:
How to Use: Our body mists are designed to be used liberally. Spray this mist anywhere and everywhere, including your body, clothes, and even your home.
"We were miraculous. We were beach creatures. We had treasures in our pockets and each other on our skin." — Nina LaCour, We Are Okay
Alcohol Denat., Water (Aqua/Eau), Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Coumarin, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
- LHLeslie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type OilySkin Concern SensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoHighly recommend this bodyspray for a light summertime scent
I love all of the Ellis Brooklyn body sprays. The scents are pleasant, but not in an overpowering way. This is a tropical warm-weather scent. Very easy-to-wear. The longevity on my is longer and stronger than the BBW FFM.
- SWSheila W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern DrynessRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAwesome
I absolutely love this. My everyday wear. Highly recommended.
- CMCarol M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type DrySkin Concern Sensitivity, Redness & Inflammation, DrynessRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoOkay….
The fragrance is okay, but it works better as an air freshener.
- VTVictoria T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type NormalRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoSand Fragrance Body Mist Review
The bottle is lovely. I like the colors and the frosted glass. As for the fragrance, I love the notes profile, and though I only really smell vanilla and sandalwood, it does evoke summer at the beach for me.
While I know this is a body mist and it's supposed to be light for warmer weather, I wish it had longer staying power. It doesn't last more than an hour on my skin, and I don't want to carry this glass bottle around. Will Ellis Brooklyn release a travel size?
- TDTaneil D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Redness & Inflammation, Dryness, SensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSAND
Smells like a Summers dream, and the bottle is beautiful! Next I’ll be trying the SEA body mist, I’m sure it’ll be just as lovely!