A sweet memory of simpler times when living in the present came naturally and with ease, SWEET eau de parfum is an addictive blend of juicy pear, cozy ambrette, playful marshmallow and the luxe underpinnings of natural orris. SWEET is inspired by the E.E. Cummings poem "In Time of Daffodils." Though the poem was published in 1958, the spirit of the poem is still so powerfully relevant today, which is that daffodils "who know the goal of living is to grow.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, and PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
SWEET is inspired by the E.E. Cummings poem "In Time of Daffodils." Though the poem was published in 1958, the spirit of the poem is still so powerfully relevant today, which is that daffodils "who know the goal of living is to grow.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Limonene, Farnesol, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Linalool
- BHBrianna H.Verified BuyerReviewingSWEET Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoSmells so good
Smells so goodWas this helpful?
- LRLindsey R.Verified BuyerReviewingSWEET Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoNever a disappointment!!
Ellis Brooklyn does it again, pure love! I've developed a sample set addiction in March 2020 trying to find the notes that smell the best on me. Of all the other perfumiers all the Ellis scents smell near exactly out of the bottle into the next day on me. I dont know what that says about my pH but usually sweet scents turn to artificial vanilla extract after an hour. Not SWEET, its delicious!! Ellis foreva!!Was this helpful?
- SLStephanie Lee J.ReviewingSWEET Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSurprised by how much I love this
Really did not expect to like this. I'm not a fan of cloying fragrances, and when I saw 'marshmallow' on the note list I was instinctively repelled. But I got a free sample with my last order, and now I'm hooked. It's sweet in a way which is joyous and cuddly and scrumptious, not sticky or saccharine or goopy.Was this helpful?
- RRMKURLAKReviewingSWEET Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoA new favorite for a die hard MYTH lover
I became acquainted with Ellis Brooklyn in 2016 through a gwp at a clean beauty store (W3LL People). I fell in love with the MYTH sample in my gwp and ordered The Library off of Sephora to experience all of the other scents. My top favorite remains MYTH, and SWEET is currently in second place. Maybe that is because they both contain bergamot which I clearly like with my skin chemistry ( I have a slender, low BMI for my height and a perfumier told me I could wear jasmine scents because I do not sweat easily but instead am cold natured). Upon application of SWEET, I adore that I smell straightaway the just off the tree subtle pear scent and subtle marshmallow undertone and the scent cozily warms into the amber with prolonged wear (on me anyways). I applied at 1130am and could still smell it on my décolleté at 3pm, but I reapplied only to experience the burst of freshness again. I applied under my cashmere hoodie which seemed to help prolong its staying power. Just like a garden smells earthy and a cookie shop smells like vanilla, SWEET makes me think of fresh, cut fruit that one would receive in a fruit bouquet. I wore J’adore by Chanel and a grapefruit citrus scent (Pink fades into blue bottle) by Escada for years and this takes the cake. This isn’t an artificial scent at all, and just like the description says, I think of cut flowers without the synthetic undertone you get from the daffodil scent at bath and body works. SWEET invokes joy and an upbeat vibe and if it had a…Was this helpful?
- ASAshley S.Verified BuyerReviewingSWEET Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoMy new personal scent
Only thing I wish we better was staying power. It does wear off faster than other EB scentsWas this helpful?