- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- The Pear note is created using a revolutionary natural extraction technology: Firgood™, a solvent free natural extraction that uses only the constitutive water of the biomass’s cells to produce highly pure and authentic scent profiles. More environmentally friendly than any other extraction method, this technology is the culmination of advances in sustainable extraction.
- FLORIST is created with 86.29% green chemistry.
- FLORIST is A-rated on Ecoscent Compass for reduction of carbon and use of water impact.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
"Where flowers bloom so does hope.” - Lady Bird Johnson
"I love thinking of fine fragrance as creating your own personal, unique scent arrangement—like being a perfume FLORIST. I created this scent with Frank Voelkl, who I worked with before with APRÈS and SUN FRUIT. I've never been that floral perfume kind of person yet I love fresh bouquets in the house at all times. That's the intention behind FLORIST— capturing that joyfulness and beauty of fresh blooms." - Bee Shapiro
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Water, Citric Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Alpha-Isomethyl-ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl, Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool
- DPDenise P.Verified BuyerReviewingFLORIST Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 starsYesterdayPretty fresh, floral
While this scent is lovely, it didn't work with my body chemistry. I have a really hard time with scents, especially floral. With that said, it you love florals I would give this one a shot. It is light and not overly obnoxious floral. I would recommend, even though it didn't work for me.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HSHeather S.Verified BuyerReviewingFLORIST Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayFlorist Perfume
I got this as a sample and let me tell you, it smells amazingLongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EGElina G.Verified BuyerReviewingFLORIST Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoI love it
I love itLongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KTKaren T.Verified BuyerReviewingFLORIST Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoFlorist is lovely!
It’s really feminine and just lovely.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TTKKayVerified BuyerReviewingFLORIST Eau De ParfumI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars6 days agoNo longevity
I think the perfume smells good when you initially spray it on but it fades quickly. You no longer smell the perfume on you after just 1 hour. It doesn't throw or last long enough even though it says eau de parfum. I like to smell my perfume on me. I'm disappointed because I bought a full bottle of this blindly. This was my first time buying this brand. I don't think that it is for me or will be something that I will do again.LongevityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5