Salty skin, the creamy heat of the sun and a whiff of tropical florals, SALT is sensual, complex and soul-healing. SALT features the heady salty notes of vegan ambergris with the tropical floral notes of Tahitian tiare and the warmth of sandalwood and musk.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, and PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the US
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea.” –Isak Dinesen (Karen Blixen)
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), Citric Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylene Diamine, Alpha-Isomethyl-ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamal, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool
- MMarissaReviewingSALT Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI love this and my husband cannot get enough!
This fragrance is so unique and so beautiful. It literally smells like a day on the water. Think sunscreen in the best way, think salty wet skin. It smells like summer. My husband thinks it smells like sex and I think it’s the salty yumminess. It’s absolutely gorgeous and I cannot get enough!LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AFAmy F.Verified BuyerReviewingSALT Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 minutes agoThis is an amazing fragrance!
I had stopped wearing perfume and then tried this scent. I love it. It is warm and light!LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MPMellisa P.Verified BuyerReviewingSALT Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars30 minutes agoThis is it!!
Absolutely one of my favorites!! Wish there was a body wash with an oil as well…LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LBLisa B.Verified BuyerReviewingMini SALT Eau De ParfumI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars6 days agoSalt
I think it smelled nice but it didn’t wear well on meLongevityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MLMichelle L.Verified BuyerReviewingSALT Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo fresh & clean!
I bought this after seeing an ad- I love clean, fresh fragrances, and when it is described as "salty skin and the creamy heat of the sun," I'm sold. I sprayed it in my bedroom once I received it to smell and instantly knew I needed to buy a full size. I closed my eyes and smelled the saltiness of the ocean and smell of beach sand. It's a perfect summer fragrance.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5