- VANILLA MILK uses upcycled cocoa shell extract—the shells left over from roasted cocoa beans. These are recovered and the cocoa shell resinoid is extracted.
- This fragrance is 98.1% readily biodegradable.
- 91.4% of the ingredients in this beautiful fragrance is made with green chemistry
- 20.8% of the ingredients in VANILLA MILK is made with renewable carbon.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Made in the USA
How to use:
Spritz on pulse points as desired. After spraying, wait 8-10 seconds for the scent to warm with your skin and adapt to your body chemistry.
The best place to use vanilla beans is anywhere where they won't be mixed in with a million other flavors. Anything with dairy, yogurt, milk, cream, or eggs - any custard or flan - how can it be bad? — Alex Guarnaschelli
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal
- MBMelissa B.Verified BuyerReviewingVANILLA MILK Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoFirst Impression
It’s a unique scent! The dry down is amazing! I wish I could get the varsity jacket you are now offering. I just made this purchase very recently. It would be gladly appreciated! It’s My Birthday today!!🎉🎉♥️🙏🏿LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- DDanaVerified BuyerReviewingVANILLA MILK Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoMisleading name but so far I like this scent
I was expecting a creamy ice cream type of scent so I feel the marketing of this scent is misleading. However, I've been wearing this sample all day and first of all, no headache from the scent despite it being a complex, almost sweet woody scent.
My husband said it perfectly- it's very much like toasted marshmallows rather than 'vanilla milk'. If you have ever smelled bath and bodyworks marshmallow fireside, it's very similar to that. The dry down on my skin is sweet, marshmallowy goodness (rather than milky vanilla), with a hint of smouldering woods. It wears close to the body which I like, I almost appreciate that it's somewhat fleeting and you get whiffs as your body heats up throughout the day. it might be cloying otherwise. Definitely a fall/winter vibe and so far I'm liking it.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- MMindy1985Verified BuyerReviewingVANILLA MILK Eau De ParfumI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 month agoRotten Milk
This smells nothing like the description. The initial spray is strong and has a stale milk smell. It dries down to a faint sweeter smell that lasted maybe 4 hours. Such a disappointment and waste of $100. Don’t blind purchase this item! Seeing I bought it from their website and sprayed it they don’t take returns. If I had bought it elsewhere I would definitely return it asap. Such a huge disappointment!LongevityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- BEBeth E.Verified BuyerReviewingVANILLA MILK Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 hours agoWarm and sweet
I'm not a sweet or gourmand fragrance lover, but Vanilla Milk is actually very nice. It's warm and sweet without being cloying. I get a coconut cookies vibe at the opening and a bit of smokiness at the dry down. It's too sweet to be a full-bottle purchase for me, but vanilla lovers who're looking for a grown-up gourmand should definitely give it a try.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- SOSusan O.Verified BuyerReviewingVANILLA MILK Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 hours agoLove love love Vanilla Milk!
Vanilla Milk makes you feel like a vanilla cloud wrapped you in a warm blanket by a campfire under the stars. I can't wait to wear it every time.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?