- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- EcoScent Compass AAA rating (green, social impact, environmental impact)
- 80% of ingredients are made with green chemistry
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
Forbidden fruit a flavor has That lawful orchards mocks; How luscious lies the pea within The pod that Duty locks! ― Emily Dickinson
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), Citric Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylene Diamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin,Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
- EDElvina D.Verified ReviewerReviewingSUN FRUIT Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoThis is such a beautiful perfume for the summer !!!
This is such a beautiful perfume for the summer! I love fruity sense of sense that make me feel like a it’s a spring and summer . perfect summer sense It’s smells like a tropical vacation.
And if you like fruity scents , you should definitely try this oneLongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EWelle w.Verified ReviewerReviewingSUN FRUIT Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoMy favorite smelling perfume ever
I smelled this at a store because of the bottle color and was in love. The description says “unapologetically heady” and that’s exactly it. The smell is intoxicating, like I want to pause what I’m doing and close my eyes every time I smell it. It’s so bright yet heady. 4 of my friends have smelled it and all loved it. My aunt said she doesn’t usually like a heady perfume but this one is so bright she liked it a lot. Guys it just smells so good I sometimes put it on in the evening to enjoy at home.
I agree with another review that the smell does not last long enough. I’ve found it lasts better on my clothes than on my skin. I’ve really layered it on my wrists, elbows, collarbone, and behind my ears only to have it fade part way through the day. So it needs reapplications or put several pumps on your clothes.
I’d normally say $100 is too much for a perfume that doesn’t last. But the smell throws reason out the door! It’s worth it!LongevityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EWEllen W.Verified BuyerReviewingSUN FRUIT Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoSmitten
This is my favorite Parfum in the Scent diary sampler. Hints of bergamot, vanilla, and jasmine invites the desire for a great escape. It captures a giddy yet calm air of knowing you're going on vacation. Sun Fruit awakens me to take action yet I feel refreshed as my mind lingers in an imaginary garden of calm.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DBDenise B.Verified BuyerReviewingSUN FRUIT Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoLove it!
Very summer-ish scent. Love it! May become my go-to scent for warmer months.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SDSarah D.Verified BuyerReviewingSUN FRUIT Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
I love this scent so much. I wish it would come in a rollerball application also.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5