- CCCara C.Rated 5 stars1 month agoSO GOOD!
I have searched high and low for a clean, unique fragrance that isn't ridiculously expensive. If you can get the samples/smell the fragrances it makes all the difference because I would never have tried Myth based on the jasmine note (normally not a fan). I smelled Salt on the gal working at Cosmetic Market in Nashville and it smelled incredible on her but did not work with my body chemistry. I tried Myth and immediately fell in love. It's clean and sexy, yet subtle. I like the philosophy of this company and will definitely try more scents!Was this helpful?
- DCDebbie C.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 months agoLove this so much
Myth is by far my favorite Ellis Brooklyn treat and I’m so glad I found it.Was this helpful?
- BSBecke S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat for travel!!!!
Great for travel!!!!Was this helpful?
- BSBecke S.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 months agoLOVE!!!!!
LOVE!!!!!Was this helpful?
- JLJoo L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoI love the smell
I love the smellWas this helpful?