The airy beauty of jasmine petals and tiger orchid meet the sexy, undeniable warmth of liquid musks and white cedarwood. Myth is a brand best seller which now comes in a beautiful refillable travel spray— it's a sophisticated fragrance for the senses, worthy of the myths it will create.
Save with Sets( Value)
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
Born from the idea of a game of telephone—how stories can change and morph as they are told and retold—MYTH is inspired by the idea of the urban myth.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), Citric Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylene Diamine, Alpha-Isomethyl-ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
- NCNicole C.Verified ReviewerReviewingMYTH Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoComforting
Smells good, clean, complex, comforting! I felt this was a fragrance that you wouldn’t mind smelling all day. Not sickening sweet or bitter a perfect blend!LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DODonna O.Verified BuyerReviewingMYTH Eau De Parfum 100mlI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoLove
Love this parfum. It is femine without being sweet or flowerie.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSheaReviewingMYTH Eau De Parfum 100mlI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago5 Stars
Amazing scent that lasts long.
- JJoniReviewingMYTH Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks ago5 Stars
- KKellyReviewingMini MYTH Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoOwn it. Love it. Get compliments.
I bought this at Ulta after swimming through a sea of scents. It stuck out because it didn't stink up. Haha. Light, complex, a little goes a long way. As it warms up on the skin you really get a lovely finish. Not too floral, not too "fresh," not too woodsy, not powdery (thank goodness)... just a little of everything. Well balanced.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5