The airy beauty of jasmine petals and tiger orchid meet the sexy, undeniable warmth of liquid musks and white cedarwood. Myth is a brand best seller which now comes in a beautiful refillable travel spray— it's a sophisticated fragrance for the senses, worthy of the myths it will create.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
Born from the idea of a game of telephone—how stories can change and morph as they are told and retold—MYTH is inspired by the idea of the urban myth.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), Citric Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylene Diamine, Alpha-Isomethyl-ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
- SSarikaVerified ReviewerReviewingMini MYTH Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoFresh & sensual
The immediate impression you get is of a fresh shampoo, but it has some sexy and elegant undertones that make it a good fit for evening events as well. It’s a great all-day sent for feeling confident and elegant. It has some personality to it. The longevity of this scent is actually pretty good, your nose just gets used to it easily.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BPBeverly p.Verified BuyerReviewingMYTH Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLovely Scent
I love the scent but it doesn't last as long I had hoped.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LSLuz S.Verified BuyerReviewingMYTH Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove this fragrance
Clean fresh fragrance. Just what I’ve been looking for.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SMSerena M.Verified ReviewerReviewingMYTH Eau De ParfumI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 months agoHoudini
I received a sample which I used and loved. I purchased a bottle and feel like I was swindled. The fragrance disappeared within minutes of application. I feel like my sample was perfume and the bottle I purchased was watered down body spray. I also received a sample of SALT and absolutely LOVED it. I was planning to purchase it for a spring/summer fragrance, but now I’m skeptical and fear the fragrance will deceive me as MYTH did.LongevityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EJElizabeth J.Verified ReviewerReviewingMYTH Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoJust Gorgeous
I adore this clean and light fragrance. I have the body lotion as well. Neither one is very strong but together they are nice. I layer with Ellis Brooklyn Salt sometimes as well. I appreciate the clean ingredients and only wish it lasted a bit longer.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5