- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- The Pear note is created using a revolutionary natural extraction technology: Firgood™, a solvent free natural extraction that uses only the constitutive water of the biomass’s cells to produce highly pure and authentic scent profiles. More environmentally friendly than any other extraction method, this technology is the culmination of advances in sustainable extraction.
- FLORIST is created with 86.29% green chemistry.
- FLORIST is A-rated on Ecoscent Compass for reduction of carbon and use of water impact.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled.
- Made in the USA
How to use: Dab generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
"Where flowers bloom so does hope.” - Lady Bird Johnson
"I love thinking of fine fragrance as creating your own personal, unique scent arrangement—like being a perfume FLORIST. I created this scent with Frank Voelkl, who I worked with before with APRÈS and SUN FRUIT. I've never been that floral perfume kind of person yet I love fresh bouquets in the house at all times. That's the intention behind FLORIST— capturing that joyfulness and beauty of fresh blooms." - Bee Shapiro
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Water, Citric Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Alpha-Isomethyl-ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl, Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool
- KBKelly B.I do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 month agoToo bubblegummy for me
I wish it was more floral focused and less bubblegum. If you want something more fresh and floral, try their Rrose scent!LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMonicaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars