Save with SetsCustomize - $50 ($64 Value)
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“One day you finally knew What you had to do, and began" - Mary Oliver, The Journey
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum),alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool
- DPDana P.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEnchanting scent
I originally purchased this sample to try, but I didn't expect to love it as much as I do so I purchased the travel spray before I even finished the sample, and will likely be purchasing a full size. This is probably one of the first perfumes that the notes reflect true with my body chemistry. First spritz is all sticky honey and rum. There is a sort of herbal note but it dissipates quickly. Once this dries down it is all sweet honey, caramel and cocoa with a note of sweet pipe tobacco which is so nostalgic to me. I find that it's pretty long lasting and as with all Ellis Brooklyn scents on me, wears close to the body, as your body heats up you catch whiffs throughout the day. It's sweet but not cloying on me, and so delicious. It just reminds me of a whimsical autumn fairytale.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NCNicole C.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayI love this parfum
Bee is literally like wearing warm honey with spiced rum. I get a lot of compliments while wearing this scent.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAnnaReviewingBEE Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoI look forward to spraying this!
Picked up a travel size to test it, and I want to immediately get the full size after wearing it. This fragrance needs the skin. The first time I sprayed it, it was on a blotter and that to me wasn’t so nice. But, in my effort to find a cinnamon fragrance I went back and sprayed it on my skin. Wow am I glad I did. It’s warm and spicy with the right amount of sweet. The honey is what I expect from a fragrance, a little bit like smelling quality bee’s wax. I get the honey and cinnamon for a long time after the dry down, but I would say it’s a subtle fragrance after about a hour. Very office safe imo. I’d feel comfortable wearing this to a movie or out to eat. When you try wearing this, give it an extra couple sprays! You’ll be happy you did.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MHMaria H.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSmells BEE-utiful
Love it! Soft and sweet smelling.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CRChristina R.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum 100mlI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove it
Never smelled a perfume like it. It has the warm, sweet, comforting smell of honey. I love to be reminded of bees. Wonderful creatures.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5