- JLJessica L.Verified BuyerReviewingAPRÈS Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoRefreshing and soothing
This is a lovely scent that certainly aligns with the evergreen and bourbon/praline description. I’m not an especially girly-girl person and have defied gender norms for decades, but I wear perfume everyday. Regardless of how you identify, wear what scent you want! I tend towards green, woodsy-fresh, or gourmand warm or spicy. Après suits me (Rives is my most-favorite scent, ever!) and it will definitely will suit those who appreciate scent profiles that are considered soft-pine-woodsy/brown sugar. This is not floral or exotic. Maybe “traditionally masculine” or unisex, recognizing that description helps mostly older notions of gender norms.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KBKylee B.Verified ReviewerReviewingAPRÈS Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoThe best scent I’ve ever smelled
INSTANT signature scent for me. It is so universal and truly perfect for every occasion! To me it just feels like driving through Washington, when you’ve never seen the west before and the fog is high through the mountains, the sun is dormant behind the clouds. There’s a sense of wonder and optimism. Apres is a whole vibe and story in a bottle. There’s a familiar warmth in the dry down that just makes it so damn perfect. I am on my second bottle and travel spray in 3 months. It’s a problem at this point. The ONLY con is that the longevity is a 3/10. As soon as I spray it and walk out of my house to my car it’s gone. Unless I press my wrist to my nose, there was no evidence of ever spraying it. Nonetheless, I will continue purchasing this perfume over and over. I am a perfume connoisseur so when I go through HALF a bottle that means ALOT. But to go through TWO BOTTLES AND A TRAVEL SIZE IN 3 MONTHS? Unheard of. Well done Ellis Brooklyn 💚 Don’t you dare get rid of this scent!LongevityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NTNikkisha T.Verified BuyerReviewingAPRÈS Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars32 minutes agoGreat Fragrance!!!
Please keep this fragrance, it's amazing!!!LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NRNatalie R.Verified BuyerReviewingAPRÈS Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWoody!
I’ve heard great things and the scent is wonderful. Deep and woody but still feminine. After 2 hours it disappeared entirely though, which happens with most Ellis perfumes unfortunately.LongevityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MFMarie F.Verified BuyerReviewingAPRÈS Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoI rarely wear perfume but..
I love this. I do not wear perfume often so I’m not a perfume expert but I think this is very elegant smelling. It lasts a long time so a little spray goes all day. I also don’t like super strong smells so this is nice. My husband also commented that he liked it. He balked at the price but does agree it is worth it for special occasions.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5