- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- The Pear note is created using a revolutionary natural extraction technology: Firgood™, a solvent free natural extraction that uses only the constitutive water of the biomass’s cells to produce highly pure and authentic scent profiles. More environmentally friendly than any other extraction method, this technology is the culmination of advances in sustainable extraction.
- FLORIST is created with 86.29% green chemistry.
- FLORIST is A-rated on Ecoscent Compass for reduction of carbon and use of water impact.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
"Where flowers bloom so does hope.” - Lady Bird Johnson
"I love thinking of fine fragrance as creating your own personal, unique scent arrangement—like being a perfume FLORIST. I created this scent with Frank Voelkl, who I worked with before with APRÈS and SUN FRUIT. I've never been that floral perfume kind of person yet I love fresh bouquets in the house at all times. That's the intention behind FLORIST— capturing that joyfulness and beauty of fresh blooms." - Bee Shapiro
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Water, Citric Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Alpha-Isomethyl-ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl, Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool
- EElaineReviewingFLORIST Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago5 Stars
I was surprised it smelled really nice
- KJKaren J.Verified BuyerReviewingFLORIST Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoSpringtime Scent
It wasn’t what I expected. Too sweet for my taste!
Overall, I can see myself wearing it in the springtime.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RWRosita W.Verified BuyerReviewingFLORIST Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGirly
So refreshing. I like fruity for the summer months . This will definitely be my summer go to.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HHeatherReviewingFLORIST Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 months ago1 Star
Not a fan.
- CCaseyVerified BuyerReviewingFLORIST Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoIn LOVE with this scent
One of my favorites. Got one for my mom & now she loves itLongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5