- The Sandalwood we use in APRÈS is made with 100% white chemistry, 100% Renewable Carbon and is readily biodegradable.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“He was mastered by the sheer surging of life, the tidal wave of being, the perfect joy of each separate muscle, joint, and sinew in that it was everything that was not death, that it was aglow and rampant, expressing itself in movement, flying exultantly under the stars.”
― Jack London, The Call of the Wild
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), Citric Acid Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylene Diamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool
- JLJessica L.Verified BuyerReviewingAPRÈS Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoRefreshing and soothing
This is a lovely scent that certainly aligns with the evergreen and bourbon/praline description. I’m not an especially girly-girl person and have defied gender norms for decades, but I wear perfume everyday. Regardless of how you identify, wear what scent you want! I tend towards green, woodsy-fresh, or gourmand warm or spicy. Après suits me (Rives is my most-favorite scent, ever!) and it will definitely will suit those who appreciate scent profiles that are considered soft-pine-woodsy/brown sugar. This is not floral or exotic. Maybe “traditionally masculine” or unisex, recognizing that description helps mostly older notions of gender norms.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KBKylee B.Verified ReviewerReviewingAPRÈS Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoThe best scent I’ve ever smelled
INSTANT signature scent for me. It is so universal and truly perfect for every occasion! To me it just feels like driving through Washington, when you’ve never seen the west before and the fog is high through the mountains, the sun is dormant behind the clouds. There’s a sense of wonder and optimism. Apres is a whole vibe and story in a bottle. There’s a familiar warmth in the dry down that just makes it so damn perfect. I am on my second bottle and travel spray in 3 months. It’s a problem at this point. The ONLY con is that the longevity is a 3/10. As soon as I spray it and walk out of my house to my car it’s gone. Unless I press my wrist to my nose, there was no evidence of ever spraying it. Nonetheless, I will continue purchasing this perfume over and over. I am a perfume connoisseur so when I go through HALF a bottle that means ALOT. But to go through TWO BOTTLES AND A TRAVEL SIZE IN 3 MONTHS? Unheard of. Well done Ellis Brooklyn 💚 Don’t you dare get rid of this scent!LongevityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DDawnReviewingAPRÈS Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago4 Stars
I love this. Wish it lasted a little longer but definitely a fan and will order again
- CBChristie B.Verified BuyerReviewingAPRÈS Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSurprisingly wonderful
I read the combination of ingredients and thought it would not be as fresh as I hoped but was curious. I am sooo glad I did! It is an absolute must have fragrance year round. Clean, fresh, modern but classic. Thank you for letting me have that sample. I am forever a fan of Apres by EBLongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PVPamela V.Verified BuyerReviewingAPRÈS Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPamela
I love this perfume so muchLongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5