Otherworldly, unique and stunning, Sci Fi will change what you know about vanilla-based fragrances. This sexy yet intelligent scent blends vanilla beans with citrus, florals and the unexpected jolt of green tea in an addictive combination that will have you smelling your wrist all day. By taking the known but combining in an innovative way, SCI FI is like stellar science fiction: familiar yet attractively futuristic.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.” ― Frank Herbert, Dune
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), hexyl cinnamal, geraniol, limonene, linalool, citral, farnesol, citronellol, CI 60730 (ext. violet 2), CI 61570 (green 5), CI 42090 (blue 1), CI 17200 (red 33)
- LLisaReviewingSCI FI Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours ago5 Stars
Beautiful, unique and a tad quirky! I love this scent so much! This is my second purchase of Sci-Fi and I will continue to purchase. It’s a bit of a warm citrusy scent to me and definitely a compliment getter.
- MSmiranda s.Verified ReviewerReviewingSCI FI Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful
I’m such a fan of fruity scents and when paired with vanilla they are just so lovely !! i would repurchase this forever i really hope they make a bigger size of it somedayLongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GBGeraldine B.Verified ReviewerReviewingSCI FI Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNothing Else Smells Like This!
The only other sort of close to this is Guerlain's La Petite Robe Noir, but this is 'fresher'. Where that is the LBD this is that perfect pair of dark denim you throw on w/everything. The vanilla brings the warm sweet, the tea bring an earthy green and the bergamot some sunny brightness. So very balanced, VERY "quiet luxury". SO many fragrances are BANG on the nose & garrish. But SciFi is is a statement, unique smell that shockingly remains subtle? On my 3rd bottle, can't get enough of this stuff....LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MWMarina W.Verified BuyerReviewingSCI FI Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat perfume
I took a leap of faith on the scent. It is really great scent that is not overwhelming. Usually I am going for grapefruit as my scent of choice, for work, but can use this one with no problems and a good follow up smell.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EPErica P.Verified BuyerReviewingSCI FI Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoUnique, cool
Love Sci Fi. A tea scent with longevity, and it's so unique.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5