Otherworldly, unique and stunning, Sci Fi will change what you know about vanilla-based fragrances. This sexy yet intelligent scent blends vanilla beans with citrus, florals and the unexpected jolt of green tea in an addictive combination that will have you smelling your wrist all day. By taking the known but combining in an innovative way, SCI FI is like stellar science fiction: familiar yet attractively futuristic.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.” ― Frank Herbert, Dune
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), hexyl cinnamal, geraniol, limonene, linalool, citral, farnesol, citronellol, CI 60730 (ext. violet 2), CI 61570 (green 5), CI 42090 (blue 1), CI 17200 (red 33)
- KNKara N.Verified BuyerReviewingSCI FI Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSuch a good tea scent!
This is one of my favorite every day scents now. On me, the initial spray is more green tea and orange rind, and it dries down into orange fruit and vanilla (but not like gourmand vanilla, a fresh vanilla, if that makes sense). This is so unique and so perfect! I have been trying to find a fresh scent for awhile with very little luck because I really don’t like soapy or floral scents - this fits the bill.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAshleyReviewingSCI FI Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFeminine and fresh
I think this perfume is amazing for day time wear. I wear it to work almost every day. I would LOVE to see a matching oil or lotion.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KSKali S.Verified BuyerReviewingSCI FI Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoRecommended by Arielle Shoshana on tiktok
This is a refreshing, light feeling perfume that was recommended by the niche perfume retailer Arielle Shoshana in a tiktok about video game fragrance pairings! She connected fragrances to popular games and connected Sci-Fi to Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. It’s a perfect match, it smells like wide open adventure with a sweet and honest vibe. The green tea note with vanilla is my favorite thing about this perfume. Typically I dislike perfumes with a green as a main accord but it’s beautifully balanced here. Perhaps one of the most balanced perfumes in my collection. I truly cannot say enough about this perfume.
It is airy and beautiful and sits close to the skin, which I love. The wear time is about 4-6 hours for me, so I sometimes reapply during the day. Because of that I recommend you buy in bulk ;) I was so sad to have run out of my first sample I immediately repurchased.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JJenniferReviewingSCI FI Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoSO WONDERFUL
I have been searching for years for a parfume brand not overpowering, mainly due to my allergies. I haven’t even researched who invented Ellis Brooklyn but whoever it is, deserves the millions they have now. Best smelling scent ever and you’ll be smelling your wrist ALL DAY. LOVE all the parfumes and am obsessed !!!LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DADania A.Verified BuyerReviewingSCI FI Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoOrange Creamsicle Grows Up
I discovered Ellis Brooklyn at the start of the pandemic and decided to buy the discovery set. I noticed that every single one of the perfumes (including the new ones I got samples of in this recent order) have a very potent chemical/synthetic scent embedded in them. The only one with the least detectable "toxic-gas" like scent is Sci-Fi and so I decided to buy the travel size bottle and give it a shot again two years later. The bottle is great for on the go and lasts a good amount of time, which is far better than those little sample bottles that last about 2-3 days. To get a really good understanding of a fragrance and how it works with your body, you need at least a solid 7-10 days. Because with Sci-Fi, the first three days, I got nothing on my skin but the bergamot. I couldn't even smell vanilla. It was just like an orange creamsicle scent, but a more mature version, which I appreciated. It wasn't till about day 5 or 6 that I began getting any vanilla and I think that's because my skin and the perfume were starting to create their chemistry. Now the vanilla is really potent and sometimes a bit overpowering, like cheap vanilla sprays, but so far I'm giving it some time before deciding whether or not to invest in the full bottle. I just don't think this will become a signature scent, but it's the only EB perfume I can tolerate.