Amber, Vanilla Orchid, Virginia Cedarwood, Musk
- EcoScent Compass AAA rating (green, social impact, environmental impact)
- Upcycled Virginia Cedarwood
- PETA certified vegan and cruelty free
- Biodegradable musk
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
Alcohol denat., Parfum (fragrance), Water (Aqua/Eau)
- MCMorgan C.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars6 months agoSmells AMAZING! Favorite scent.
Smells AMAZING! Favorite scent.Was this helpful?
- KKarenI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoMagical
I’ve spent years trying to find my perfect scent and have drawers full of old perfume to prove it. I first found Myth two years ago but was looking for a less floral more warm vanilla musk scent. Well this is it! It’s not overpowering and just gives that subtle whiff of a reminder when you move. It’s allergy friendly. It’s just perfect!Was this helpful?
- MHMelinda H.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars9 months agoAmazing
AmazingWas this helpful?
- KAKelsey A.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars9 months agoLoving it!
I blind bought the 10ml size and love it so much! I will definitely be picking up a full size. I think this would be a mass appealing scent. It wears like a skin scent on me and isn’t too strong at all and is also a unique scent to have in my collection if 100+ fragrancesWas this helpful?
- AAmandaI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoPerfect
I bought this one without having smelled a sample, because the description sounded so perfectly "me," and I am blown away. Imagine sitting by a fire, sipping hot cocoa, wearing your coziest cashmere sweat, while snow drifts past the the window. It's that, bottled.Was this helpful?