Witty, mysterious, captivating yet imbued with a sense of humor, the Raven has held a mythic status in a variety of literature from the dark leanings of Edgar Allan Poe to the clever depictions atop Native American totem poles. This stunning peony-patchouli vies for the same complexity of character—the seduction lasts long before the first notes of mandarin and rhubarb, developing into a heady olfactive brew underlined by blond woods and liquid musks.
Save with SetsCustomize - ( Value)
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.” The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
SD Alcohol 40B (alcohol denat.), parfum (fragrance), aqua (water), citronellol, geraniol, cinnamyl alcohol, geraniol, limonene, eugenol, linalool, citral, benzyl alcohol, CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 14700 (red 4), CI 60730 (ext. violet 2)
- MBmegan b.Verified ReviewerReviewingRAVEN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoDark academia/btgg in a bottle
This was a blind buy for me, but I am so glad I bought it. I read the reviews on sephora and this smells like a library managed by a forest witch meets a BTGG vampire on a hot date. There's strong patchouli and vanilla and old leather scent. I get compliments on it all of the time. And I just love it.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NKNicole K.Verified BuyerReviewingRAVEN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove it!!!
I was worried about purchasing this perfume at first because of some mixed reviews I saw online but decided to go for it because I love so many Ellis Brooklyn perfumes. I am glad I did! I love this smell! It is unique and has great staying power.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EEvaVerified ReviewerReviewingRAVEN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoI love it
This is a beautifully complex and subtle perfume. It was a blind buy for me and to be honest, I was a little anxious as I read a lot of reviews where people didn't like it. But as soon as I took the first sniff at it I fell in love.
It smells nothing like old granny or dusty book shop in my skin. Yes,there is this deep and darker layer of the patchouli but I find it wonderfully balanced out by the rhubarb and mandarine and the other components so it it doesn't tilt towards "grannyness" that it might become annoying or headachy in my opinion.
I was looking for a clean alternative for my Coco Mademoiselle which love but wanted to replace by a similar smell that is cruelty-free. I have found it with Raven! Yes, like Coco Mademoiselle it won't be everybody's taste or smell the same on every skin. From my experience now I would strongly encourage you to give it at least a try: if you are into complex and non-mainstreamy perfumes, you might be very pleasantly surprised!LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NCNicole C.Verified BuyerReviewingRAVEN Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoNot my style
Felt it was a scent was not for me. Didn’t like out of the bottle or even after letting it rest after a few hours.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BWBritany W.Verified BuyerReviewingRAVEN Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoIt stinks.
This smells terrible. I tried so hard to like it, but it's awful. It reminds me of Orange in Chestnut, by Scents of Wood, which I also hate. I can't even describe the smell, but it is nauseating. Unfortunately, it is a long lasting scent.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5