Witty, mysterious, captivating yet imbued with a sense of humor, the Raven has held a mythic status in a variety of literature from the dark leanings of Edgar Allan Poe to the clever depictions atop Native American totem poles. This stunning peony-patchouli vies for the same complexity of character—the seduction lasts long before the first notes of mandarin and rhubarb, developing into a heady olfactive brew underlined by blond woods and liquid musks.
Save with SetsCustomize - ( Value)
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.” The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
SD Alcohol 40B (alcohol denat.), parfum (fragrance), aqua (water), citronellol, geraniol, cinnamyl alcohol, geraniol, limonene, eugenol, linalool, citral, benzyl alcohol, CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 14700 (red 4), CI 60730 (ext. violet 2)
- MBmegan b.Verified ReviewerReviewingRAVEN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoDark academia/btgg in a bottle
This was a blind buy for me, but I am so glad I bought it. I read the reviews on sephora and this smells like a library managed by a forest witch meets a BTGG vampire on a hot date. There's strong patchouli and vanilla and old leather scent. I get compliments on it all of the time. And I just love it.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KDKelly D.Verified BuyerReviewingRAVEN Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoA+
This wasn't even one I planned on ordering it was a gift with purchase. It smells like dark academia and I wear it all the time. Great longevity tooLongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TDTheresa D.Verified BuyerReviewingRAVEN Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoLove it
It smells so nice and woodsy which is what I likeLongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSarahVerified ReviewerReviewingRAVEN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoBewitching
Classic but modern at the same time. LOVE this fragrance. Definitely found my forever scent.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SCSandi C.Verified BuyerReviewingRAVEN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars is Not Enough
I LOVE this scent. Apparently, many others do too, I am always getting compliments when I wear it from absolute strangers.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5