- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“One day you finally knew What you had to do, and began" - Mary Oliver, The Journey
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum),alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool
- EBElizabeth B.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoAmazingly sexy scent.
Amazingly sexy scent.Was this helpful?
- JCJan C.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoNice and bright!
A sunny fragrance that reminds me of warmer weather - just the antidote to our cold, wintry New England weather of late!Was this helpful?
- ASAli. S.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoMy favorite perfume ever!!
I absolutely LOVE this perfume!! It simultaneously balances all of the different notes while highlighting the warm undertone. I've previously been a sole user of Glossier's "You", but this is my new favorite perfume.Was this helpful?
- LSLaNique S.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoThis Parfum smells sooooo good!!!
This Parfum smells sooooo good!!!Was this helpful?
- SSStephanie S.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoActually smells like honey
Actually smells like honeyWas this helpful?