An olfactive ode to Rrose Sélavy (a pun of Eros, C’est la Vie), the feminine alter ego of the author, artist and provocateur Marcel Duchamp, this fresh rose fragrance is as playful as its muse. Petals of Centifolia roses sparkle with peony and Sicilian lemon, all above a seductive base of spring musks and cashmere woods.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
RROSE is a commitment to the rose as living beautiful thing. It's not about what rose essential oil or rose absolute should smell like but rather the actual flower. “I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own taste.” ― Marcel Duchamp
SD Alcohol 40B (alcohol denat.), parfum (fragrance), aqua (water), benzyl salicylate, citronellol, geraniol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, linalool, limonene, citral, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, isoeugenol, CI 14700 (red 4), CI 60730 (ext. violet 2), CI 17200 (red 33)
- AWAnne W.Verified BuyerReviewingRrose Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars10 hours agoMore “floral” than rose
Personally, I want a deep, powerful rose. This smells fine and floral but more peony than rose to me.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SJSarah J M.Verified BuyerReviewingRrose Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoYes
I love this perfume. It reminds me of the og Liz Claiborne triangle perfume. Smells so good!LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TTempVerified BuyerReviewingRROSE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLight and long lasting
I wasn't expecting to like this, but I did!LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KPKristal P.Verified BuyerReviewingRROSE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLove love love!!
I want this in full size!! Fell in love with this scent. It gave me elegant yet sexy vibes!! Definitely more of a spring scent but I feel it will also be great all year long.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KCKendra C.Verified BuyerReviewingRROSE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars3 months agoHeavy on the old lady
I didn't like anything about thisLongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5