An olfactive ode to Rrose Sélavy (a pun of Eros, C’est la Vie), the feminine alter ego of the author, artist and provocateur Marcel Duchamp, this fresh rose fragrance is as playful as its muse. Petals of Centifolia roses sparkle with peony and Sicilian lemon, all above a seductive base of spring musks and cashmere woods.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
RROSE is a commitment to the rose as living beautiful thing. It's not about what rose essential oil or rose absolute should smell like but rather the actual flower. “I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own taste.” ― Marcel Duchamp
SD Alcohol 40B (alcohol denat.), parfum (fragrance), aqua (water), benzyl salicylate, citronellol, geraniol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, linalool, limonene, citral, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, isoeugenol, CI 14700 (red 4), CI 60730 (ext. violet 2), CI 17200 (red 33)
- KMKimberly M.Verified BuyerReviewingRROSE Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars23 minutes agoRrose
I love this scent! I received it as a gift and just purchased another bottle!LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JGJames G.Verified BuyerReviewingRROSE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAn amazing scent
This scent is divine. Even if you loathe floral scents, give this one a try. The floral notes are grounded by herbaceous, musky notes that make this an elevated, chic all day scent.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EJEunice J.Verified BuyerReviewingRROSE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful rose
Beautiful rose scent! Base is sweeter than I thoughtLongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JCJanelle C.Verified BuyerReviewingRROSE Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoRose perfume
Smells great and lasts awhileLongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JLJessica L.Verified BuyerReviewingRROSE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoRrose is Rosy
If you love florals and/or roses, don’t hesitate. This is for you.
While not my personal favorite (RIVES, Bee, Après), I tried this because I’ve already tried many scents in the line. This sprays on intensely floral but quickly dries down to floral/fresh-dewy without smelling like your grandmother’s rose lotion and those little flower shaped fancy soaps that she adores and were in her bathroom for 20 years. Think of the best parts of a flower shop scent: not just flowers, but green, fresh, and lovely. Rrose is pleasant, soft, and a (traditional) feminine scent.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5