- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“One day you finally knew What you had to do, and began" - Mary Oliver, The Journey
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum),alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool
- DPDana P.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoEnchanting scent
I originally purchased this sample to try, but I didn't expect to love it as much as I do so I purchased the travel spray before I even finished the sample, and will likely be purchasing a full size. This is probably one of the first perfumes that the notes reflect true with my body chemistry. First spritz is all sticky honey and rum. There is a sort of herbal note but it dissipates quickly. Once this dries down it is all sweet honey, caramel and cocoa with a note of sweet pipe tobacco which is so nostalgic to me. I find that it's pretty long lasting and as with all Ellis Brooklyn scents on me, wears close to the body, as your body heats up you catch whiffs throughout the day. It's sweet but not cloying on me, and so delicious. It just reminds me of a whimsical autumn fairytale.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ZZVerified ReviewerReviewingBEE Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 4 stars13 hours agoMature, Amber-heavy, Dense
This scent is very mature and rich. It is a great scent, but definitely not an every day scent for how dense it is. Might be good to wear to something like a job interview or a formal event. The scent comes off as very ambery with subtle whiskey notes.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JBJaette B.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 days agoGorgeous scent!
I love this scent. It’s warm and fresh… divine!LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PMPatricia M.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars1 week agoSmells Stale
When I received the spray it was not full. It looked like & sprayed like it had been used. The smell is off too, it smells stale.LongevityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMMolly M.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLovely sweet scent
I love this, so warm and sweet. Long lasting too!LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5