Save with SetsCustomize - $115 ($137.00 Value)
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“One day you finally knew What you had to do, and began" - Mary Oliver, The Journey
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum),alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool
- BEBeth E.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 hours agoBetter than just honey
I've never been much of a fan of sweet fragrances, so I was surprised to find myself falling in love with Bee after trying it as part of a sample set. While it opens with a realistic honey scent, it dries down to something much more complex and sophisticated. I will be buying the full bottle and hoping for body products for layering.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- SDSean D.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De ParfumI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars2 days agoPresent for wife
She said it was strong at first after awhile it smells less potent. Would be nice if it was not so overwhelming.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- HFHannah F.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoBee Scent
I love this perfume. I am not a very girly girl, I'm 23 and have never bought perfume before. This was my first (I got the notebook sample pack in case I didn't like it but I wish I took the plunge and ordered the full size bottle) and it's exactly what I was looking for. Sweet and ambery, honey is a very accurate theme for it. It's strong at first but as it fades it's a lingering, warm and cozy smell that makes me think and feel like a hot and sticky summer night if you know what I mean ;) sex and candy vibes. Wish I could give it 10 stars.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- RORebecca O.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 days agoLightly sweetened
Nice slightly sweet fragranceLongevityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- MHMindell H.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful
A beautiful transitional fragrance. Sweet and delicate yet long lastingLongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?