- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“One day you finally knew What you had to do, and began" - Mary Oliver, The Journey
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum),alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool
- DPDana P.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoEnchanting scent
I originally purchased this sample to try, but I didn't expect to love it as much as I do so I purchased the travel spray before I even finished the sample, and will likely be purchasing a full size. This is probably one of the first perfumes that the notes reflect true with my body chemistry. First spritz is all sticky honey and rum. There is a sort of herbal note but it dissipates quickly. Once this dries down it is all sweet honey, caramel and cocoa with a note of sweet pipe tobacco which is so nostalgic to me. I find that it's pretty long lasting and as with all Ellis Brooklyn scents on me, wears close to the body, as your body heats up you catch whiffs throughout the day. It's sweet but not cloying on me, and so delicious. It just reminds me of a whimsical autumn fairytale.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EPElizabeth P.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove!
I will absolutely be buying a full size of this.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MZMaria Z.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy favorite scent of theirs
I used to be all about salt. But once I got a sample of this I wear it all year long. It’s a perfect scent. I wish it just lasted a smidge longer.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SGShea G.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSmell
Beautiful .. so many complimentsLongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MKmelissa k.Verified BuyerReviewingBEE Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDivine scent
I only had a tester so used once but love it. It is a warm scent. I do not get much honey which is good as that could be cloying. It is very well blended and I do want a full bottle.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5