- EcoScent Compass AAA rating (green, social impact, environmental impact)
- Upcycled Virginia Cedarwood
- PETA certified vegan and cruelty free
- Biodegradable musk
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
Alcohol denat., Parfum (fragrance), Water (Aqua/Eau)
- SSunnieReviewingSUPER AMBER Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 hours agoSignature scent
I'm getting into frangrance and i prefer clean scents. A pure amber scent has ALWAYS been my signature smell. I purchased the sampler pack and this scent was the first I tried. I fell in love immediately. I will be purchasing the travel and full size. Please never stop making this.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MTMichelle T.Verified BuyerReviewingSUPER AMBER Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoLove, love, love ❤️
Super Amber is the first Ellis Brooklyn sent I fell in love with and bought. It's so yummy! Not sweet, kind of dark and sultry! So good!LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JRJeannine R.Verified BuyerReviewingSUPER AMBER Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy favorite layering fragrance, to go
It took a few tries for me to like this scent. Now, I love it and I layer it with many of my fragrances.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NRNatalie R.Verified BuyerReviewingSUPER AMBER Eau de Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful scent
So gorgeous and soft. Going back for full size!LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JRJeannine R.Verified BuyerReviewingSUPER AMBER Eau de Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFrom Meh to LOVE
When I first tried Super Amber, it just didn't resonate with me. It was in the Discovery Set & my nose was not ready.
A few months later, I made another purchase & I decided to try Super Amber again. I put in on before I started work & forgot about it. About an hour later, I gave my wrist a sniff & Omg! What is this heavenly fragrance? I couldn't believe that I had such starkly different experiences with the same fragrance.
Long story short, I now have the 1.7 oz. & the Travel spray. For me, it's a year around fragrance that I layered with my lighter or sweeter scents to give them more depth.
Please create a Super Amber body oil.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5