There’s a lot of skincare out there right now, so why another face cream? It’s because we forgot, in our quest for our best skin, about the care, joy and pleasure that's possible with wonderful, science-driven, skincare with proven results. Ellis Brooklyn Satisfying Skin Caring Moisturizer is the perfectly balanced, all-around face cream that pairs powerhouse, results-driven with soothing, skin-satisfying ingredients. Add in a delightful texture, protective red algae (nature's own silicone), and a subtle vanilla extract-based, allergen-free scent, and the Satisfying Skin Caring Moisturizer is a daily solution for soothed, pampered, nourished skin.
- Pleasing fluffy texture
- Satisfying demi blur finish that’s soft to the touch and wonderful solo or under makeup
- Soothing vanilla-scent created by proprietary blend of natural extracts with NO allergens!
In a clinical study of 30 female participants for 6 weeks:
- 100% of participants increased their skin moisture (measured with Corneometer readings)
- After 4 weeks, participants showed 126% improvement in skin moisture
- 100% of participants reported that their skin felt softer
- 96.66% of participants reported their skin looked smoother
- 93% of participants reported their skin looked brighter
- 93% of participants reported their skin looked visibly healthier
How to use:
Apply morning and night to clean, dry skin for a balanced, nourishing dose of moisture. Use the included spoon to scoop a pearl-sized amount. Massage into face and neck using upward strokes.
- Squalane: An exceptional hydrator.
- Niacinamide: Vitamin B3, visibly brightens skin tone.
- Saccharomyces Ferment: Boosts skin rejuvenation with amino acids, nucleic acids, peptides, minerals and vitamins.
- Anastatica Hierochuntica Extract: A.k.a. Rose of Jericho. Skin-soother with anti-aging antioxidants, including quercetin.
- Phaeodactylum Tricornutum Extract: Microalgae. A humectant (attracts moisture) and soothing agent that protects and repairs age and UV-induced damage to proteins.
- Porphyridium Cruentum Extract: Red algae. Rich in lipids, vitamins, and polysaccharides, and has antioxidant and protective qualities.
- Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside:the main catechin in green tea— a natural phenol and antioxidant.
Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Glycerin, C13-15 Alkane, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol, Sea Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Carbomer, Saccharomyces Ferment, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Anastatica Hierochuntica Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Pentylene Glycol, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Phaeodactylum Tricornutum Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate
- EEmmaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productSkin Type CombinationSkin Concern Redness & InflammationRated 5 stars2 days agoDefinitely Satisfying!
Love this moisturizer so much! It has great natural ingredients and the most pleasing soft whipped texture. It leaves skin soft, soothed and hydrated and has a lovely finish. The jar is gorgeous and I love the subtle creamy vanilla scent.
- ETEni T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productSkin Type NormalSkin Concern DrynessRated 5 stars1 month agoObsessed with this!
Really love the texture and the smell it's so light, soft and luxurious. I have been using this everyday for a little over a week now and my skin has been hydrated and baby smooth. My skin gets very dry in the fall/winter and this has been helping a lot! Highly recommend for those like me who need a little extra love in the winter.
- DRDanielle R.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productSkin Type NormalSkin Concern Dryness, SensitivityRated 5 stars1 month agoWow!
I'm so impressed with this moisturizer! I'm always looking for ways to simplify my routine and this moisturizer checks all boxes - hydration, fine lines, no irritation and works really well under my makeup. Love that it has a light scent to it. Will be recommending!