- The Sandalwood we use in APRÈS is made with 100% white chemistry, 100% Renewable Carbon and is readily biodegradable.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“He was mastered by the sheer surging of life, the tidal wave of being, the perfect joy of each separate muscle, joint, and sinew in that it was everything that was not death, that it was aglow and rampant, expressing itself in movement, flying exultantly under the stars.”
― Jack London, The Call of the Wild
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), Citric Acid Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylene Diamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool
- AAlyssaReviewingAPRÈS Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoApres is perfect in perfume and home fragrance scent. Cozy and sweet.
This scent is lovely. It’s so cozy without being sickeningly sweet or marshmallow fireside messy, iykwim. It’s classy, warm and sits close to you. I first ordered this for my pura, didn’t even really think it sounded like my thing. But it is so my thing. It’s a hard scent to describe. It opens up woody, then ends with a really smooth bourbon, praline and vanilla combination that is so perfectly balanced. For reference, my other favorite scents by Ellis Brooklyn are verb and super amber.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAndresVerified ReviewerReviewingAPRÈS Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoOne of my best perfumes!
I love this perfume. It is an amazing unisex perfume, with it having a good amount of spice, but also an amazing base of vanilla. I mainly use it in the fall and winter because it does seems to be too heavy for the summer and spring time. But overall an amazing perfume, highly recommendLongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MSMeredith S.Verified BuyerReviewingAPRÈS Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoMy current favorite!
Got this fragrance as a little Christmas gift to myself and it has not disappointed! I love, dark, moody, comforting and woody fragrances and this one hits all those notes for me.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HSHailey S.Verified BuyerReviewingAPRÈS Eau De ParfumI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars1 month agoToo Strong
The scent just isn’t for me. I thought it would be more light and airy. It’s a very overwhelming scent and the bourbon scent in it is way too strong for my liking. I feel like i’m walking around smelling like bourbon. I don’t think this smells like christmas but it’s definitely a scent that is geared towards winter time.LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EAEdith A.Verified BuyerReviewingAPRÈS Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoTHIS IS SNOW AND WINTER AIR
Crisp, clean and cool I love it it wakes me upLongevityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5