Sun-warmed skin, a breeze of spring citrus and the addictive milky tones of coconut, Fawn is inspired by coming of age novels—how memorable and lingering they are—and the sweet innocence and underlying sexuality of growing up.
Save with SetsCustomize - ( Value)
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
This scent is inspired by literature's great coming of age novels.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), linalool, limonene, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, citronellol, hydroxycitronellal, citral, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, eugenol
- LLucyVerified ReviewerReviewingFAWN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAwesome smell!!
I have vanilla milk, sweet, salt, bee and rrose. Fawn is my favourite very very comforting. Thank you Ellis for great work. I like them all but now my favourite is Fawn ❤️LongevityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LKLindley K.Verified BuyerReviewingFAWN Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCalming and fun
This was the scent that got me testing the Ellis Brooklyn line when it cropped up in a sample batch off eBay. It's warm but not cloying, wrapping you in a tender blend of scent that are so well constructed you can't easily tease out a dominant note(s). It's light but not "clean" (soapy), and has 6+ hours of longevity on me. This would go perfectly with a pink silk dress on date night or that gorgeous cashmere wrap you take with you as the warmer day gives way to night time. It reminds me a bit of The Nue Company's Forest Lungs.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AFAmy F.Verified BuyerReviewingFAWN Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLovely scent!
My only wish is that the fragrance lasted longer. I love the Ellis scents including this one.LongevityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NRNatalie R.Verified BuyerReviewingFAWN Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSweet and different
I loved it! Something different and delicious but the spillage is not great and it only lasted an hour or two. May try the small spray though!LongevityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RRivkahVerified ReviewerReviewingFAWN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWonderful scent
I bought a few samples and love this one. I have tried it with vanilla milk and loved it and I also tried it with salt, which smells like black coconut sands from bath and body works. I haven’t used fragrance for years now and really missed a beach-type scent and this is it! It lasted longer than I anticipated, being a cleaner scent, but I LOATHE the smell of baby powder and I don’t get that at all. It’s just a nice beachy warm sunny afternoon and it is my favorite of them all. My other favorites are Rrose, Vanilla Milk, and Apres (which wore the longest and had such a lovely lingering scent). I bought the full size fawn, and travel size Rrose and Vanilla Milk… will be buying the full size Apres also. Fable was nice too! Not a fan of Myth, for reference, and the Sun Fruit and the Florist were nice but not my favorite.
If you’re looking for a clean beachy fragrance, this is it, I think! I hope this helps someone!LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5