Sun-warmed skin, a breeze of spring citrus and the addictive milky tones of coconut, Fawn is inspired by coming of age novels—how memorable and lingering they are—and the sweet innocence and underlying sexuality of growing up.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
This scent is inspired by literature's great coming of age novels.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), linalool, limonene, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, citronellol, hydroxycitronellal, citral, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, eugenol
- DODonna O.Verified BuyerReviewingFAWN Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoVery nice
Very niceLongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ACArwen C.Verified BuyerReviewingFAWN Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSmells so good!
Love this scent!LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAlliVerified ReviewerReviewingFAWN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGorgeous scent
This scent is what captured my heart and made me fall in love with the Ellis Brooklyn brand. It's a gorgeous, elegant scent that envelopes me in it's dreamy aura every time I wear it. Fawn is my ABSOLUTE favorite scent of all time and the reason I am such a strong advocate for this brand. I've gotten so many friends and family hooked as well!LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AadriannaReviewingFAWN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFantastic for summer
I bought this without a smell test for a vacation to Hawaii, and I'm OBSESSED. Reminds me of reapplying suncream on the beach while sipping out of a fresh coconut. The vanilla, neroli, coconut, and amber blend into a warm and comforting scent. Great for spending a day outside in a sun dress.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SFSANDRA F.Verified BuyerReviewingFAWN Eau De Parfum 1.5ml VialRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoIt nice but a tad too sweet for me.
A good scent but I need to mix it with something else to temper the sweetness. I prefer scents with more depth and grounded notes. The description is a bit misleading as it doesn't smell like what you think it would.
It's unique and I think most would really like it.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5