Sultry, mysterious, signature, RAVEN eau de parfum is not the kind of scent that goes quietly. It’s a bold peony-patchouli for those that love intrigue. Now, this fearless perfume is available in a travel spray—for any adventure that comes your way.
- Paraben-free, phthalates-free, cruelty-free and vegan
- Each fragrance is thoughtfully cared for from production start to finish.
- About the Bottle: This bottle is composed of glass and can be reused or recycled. Remove cap and any spray parts, including the dip tube. Rinse out glass portion and reuse or recycle.
- Bakelite Compression Cap: This cap is biodegradable and contains no petrochemicals.
- Made in the USA.
How to use:
Spritz generously onto your wrists, neck and pulse points – your body heat will help to diffuse the fragrance as the day goes on.
“Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.” The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
SD Alcohol 40B (alcohol denat.), parfum (fragrance), aqua (water), citronellol, geraniol, cinnamyl alcohol, geraniol, limonene, eugenol, linalool, citral, benzyl alcohol, CI 19140 (yellow 5), CI 14700 (red 4), CI 60730 (ext. violet 2)
- MBmegan b.Verified ReviewerReviewingRAVEN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoDark academia/btgg in a bottle
This was a blind buy for me, but I am so glad I bought it. I read the reviews on sephora and this smells like a library managed by a forest witch meets a BTGG vampire on a hot date. There's strong patchouli and vanilla and old leather scent. I get compliments on it all of the time. And I just love it.LongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ACAmy C.Verified BuyerReviewingRAVEN Eau De ParfumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoMy new go-to
This elegant scent is layered with curiosity. You'll always go back for a second smell. I just love it! It's my new go-to scent. Perfect for evenings but not too heavy for daytime elegance.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TTempyVerified BuyerReviewingRAVEN Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoStrong, musky, sweet
A little goes a long way, it's such a great scent.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JMJanice M.Verified BuyerReviewingRAVEN Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoHigh on my list to buy
The smell of this one is amazing.LongevityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KDKelly D.Verified BuyerReviewingRAVEN Eau De Parfum Travel SprayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoA+
This wasn't even one I planned on ordering it was a gift with purchase. It smells like dark academia and I wear it all the time. Great longevity tooLongevityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5